IT.COM

Contacting Scammers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mystic

Account Closed
Impact
Scott was scammed on NP, i say this should happen everytime somebody here is scammed at NP

Lets try and get details on the scammer:

email address:

[email protected]

Domains:

pc-dimension.com

Known online usernames:

Phoboss

See if you can get any info on him :music:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Jackpor :$:
person: Hallade Xavier
address: 6 place Roland Labbй
adresse: Gorcy, 54 54730
adresse: FR
phone: 0689083990
fax: 0382269063

•••
What did he do that makes him a scammer? Why do you need details on him? What might you want that's not already contained in the whois details of his domain?

I only have two records of names with pc-dimensions in the contact details:
pc-dimensions.com
tuning-area.com

•••
The Owner of pc-dimension.com isnt the scammer, it seems they provide free email and the scammer had phoboss@pc-dimension whereas the admins info was phobos@pc-dimension

when i got the owner of pc-dimension to give me access to the email account all there was is paypal dispute emails, so all the account was used for is illegal activity, the account has been deleted by the webmaster now, we havent had any luck here, the IP's he used are blacklisted proxies :(

And he scammed a NP member for a VB licence and somebody else who joined NP and posted in the thead saying they had been scammed by the same person

•••
seems as though as it was all planned

•••
Veolus said:
seems as though as it was all planned

Looks that way.

•••
the proxy servers they used have multiple blacklists for spamming, hacking etc so i doubt they are going to be freindly with anyone giving out logs

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back