Impact
Was a site, but looking to liquidate.

Domain Rating: 16
Backlinks: 721
100% dofollow

Referring Domains: 210
100% dofollow

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Does it get a fair amount of natural traffic?

•••
Does it get a fair amount of natural traffic?
It used to, honestly, I have not even checked lately.
I have not looked at my domains, sites or stats in ages.

•••
I think it has potential but as a .org and with a hyphen it will likely carry a lower aftermarket value. My estimate is in the high $$$ to low $$$$ range. If you have traffic that will increase its value considerably.

•••
Thanks John!
Where would be the best place to sell it?

•••
Thanks John!
Where would be the best place to sell it?
Sedo, afternic or GoDaddy auction. Alternatively outbound email to companies that sell contact lenses.

•••
Out of interest, why are you selling all your domains?

•••
Out of interest, why are you selling all your domains?
I spent a lot of time building sites while I was taking care of my very sick wife (now deceased). Many of them I ported to WordPress which were later hacked and the hackers created such a mess and were so persistent, I let them go.

At one point, some of them were making over $1,000/month on just adsense clicks.

I have a demanding job that makes a lot more money and just don't have the time to play this game anymore.

I have found an area to invest and am liquidating everything I own to invest in it... I've sold my car, am selling my homes in Europe and am starting a new chapter in life... anything I have not used in 6 months is being sold.
:)

•••
Sorry to hear that.

Have you tried selling the websites on Flippa?

•••
sorry to hear about your wife broski stay strong :)

•••
What's the DA on it? If it's more than 5, you could try on juicemarket.com, which specializes in SEO domains. Or just try anyway. It wouldn't hurt.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back