domain ConsultantsNYC (.com)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

LH1

Top Member
Impact
616
Thoughts on how you would price and why?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi

what area of expertise are you qualified to consult in…cheeseburger manufacturing?

vague domain that needs a third word


imo….
 
0
•••
My expertise is irrelevant bc I'm not the buyer. Thx.
 
0
•••
My expertise is irrelevant bc I'm not the buyer. Thx.
I agree since you are selling but to me at this moment the NYC at the end is killing it for me. I think I personally would rather NYC Consultants or even the singular.

But I cannot appraise it because I am not sure if there would be a buyer for this.
 
0
•••
$10 to $35 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back