Constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

johnny12

Established Member
Impact
17
I'm fairly new to affiliate marketing and learnt quite a bit about the subject having read a number of websites and looking through affiliate forums. Using the knowledge I gathered, I am currently developing my first affiliate site, "disguised" as an online directory of shops and businesses on my local high street. The site is UnionStreet.info and welcome any constructive criticism.

I also plan to purchase a .com domain containing either 1 or 2 keywords on a topic I have at least some knowledge of and was wondering what's the least number of exact search volume the keywords should receive when considering purchasing the domain. Help with either would be appreciated.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
very clean and nice site, keep up the good work

Although slightly picky, but your advertise on unionstreet ad banner seems slightly out of aspect ratio, or is it just me?
 
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back