Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Constitutions.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyworddomains.com

Established Member
Impact
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
".ORG" defintely fits! Being in the "plural", I believe it will prove somewhat limited in the Reseller space, but here is your *best bet* IMHO!

Link: http://www.constitution.org

I should think $250 - $300+ as it appears they're driving some revenue from their banners. Remember, you're in non-profit space, regardless in this potential scenario, as I see it.
Best of Luck.
 
0
•••
Nice .org! I think the singular would be better though?
$150-$300+
JMHO
Good Luck!
 
0
•••
$50-100
 
0
•••
For a name like this I wouldn't take less than $200 I think coolhost has given you the perfect lead, let us know how it turns out.
 
0
•••
Thanks again for your input and tips ,
i will try to contact the owner of constitution.org B-)
 
0
•••
Very nice name!
Yes, the plural killed the domain name, however, the domain name itself suits the extension very well.

$100+!
 
0
•••
Originally posted by Logop
Thanks again for your input and tips ,
i will try to contact the owner of constitution.org B-)


You're welcome. :)
Please DO keep us posted here in this space.
Thanks.
 
0
•••
250$
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back