domain conscience.io

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

veezybell

Established Member
Impact
Does anyone have an opinion on this domain? I'm new and I've been looking to get into the one-word .io market (or maybe the .co market).

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry bro but that's a trademarked domain mate..... and with a company you don't want to step into the boxing ring with. lol

If you just registered like recently then see if you can cancel the order and your money back

•••
Sorry bro but that's a trademarked domain mate..... and with a company you don't want to step into the boxing ring with. lol

If you just registered like recently then see if you can cancel the order and your money back

Yeah, I didn't think about how dumb it was until after I made the thread. Bad choice. I'll edit the thread because there are others I am interested in.

•••
Yeah, I didn't think about how dumb it was until after I made the thread. Bad choice. I'll edit the thread because there are others I am interested in.

Lol.. it's a mistake that I'm sure most domainers can relate to, we have all done it in the past. :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
It's a nice single english word domain but the problem is I don't see the "commercial value" in it. In other words, I can't think of any potential end users that would need a domain like this. Perhaps you could try holistic / ayaverdic / metaphysical sort of end users but other than that I'm not so sure there is going to a big enough market for this domain...

I hope I'm wrong and you manage to find a buyer willing to pay u a decent price! :)

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back