top Coni.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dhyinc

Goldenpass.comEstablished Member
Impact
Exclusive only here. Top of the deck cvcv domain, possibilities are limitless if you have imagination :) There is strong potential for a large acquisition.

Godaddy
15 USD renew
Escrow only

Please offers only in PM, I wont respond to offers made in the thread.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
coni = coin...crypto, btc, and more...

•••
•••
•••
Possible acquisition by a crypto company is high...They use this name for their token. and also Coni can be a great name for a company in cryptocurrency, forex exchanges and other startups in BTC...going cheap than what it is valued at...

•••
wont last long...got some offers, but looking for more.

•••
Highest offer at 7K so far...top name for a btc, currency exchange, startup in any field, and a great investment...dont miss, this is sold only here on NP and no where else.

•••
•••
20K BIN...10K high offer received...great name and a amazing investment, rare opportunity

•••
post sold to claim or make ur offer via PM...first come basis...can be sold any moment.

•••
BIN reduced to 15.99 K...now, no reason to miss this...will surely be sold

•••
what are y waiting for? rarest of rare opp....

•••
has to be sold...waitinf for that one offer to meet expectations...last offer was close

•••
come on...lets close it...waiting for that one offer. Who will get this gem

•••
waiting for the lucky one

•••
14k Final reduction...post sold to claim...Escrow only.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Guys, you can make it..just think about the value in the domain...for a quick sale, I am doing a final reduction to 13K...I cant go any lower....press the buy button and grab it.

•••
close but not there yet...13k for this domain is a steal...

•••
•••
•••
13k...top investment at this price...this will go off sale soon..grab it

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back