NameSilo

Confused about parking

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

shinedown394

Established Member
Impact
1
I have about 25 domains now parked at Sedo and get virtually no traffic. Could someone explain to me how you get traffic? I have no idea. I am quite new to this. Thank you.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Traffic has to come in naturally from type-ins or from old links from when the domain was in use. Up until recently, some parking companies allowed you to send traffic to a parked page but no more.
 
0
•••
parking is meant for domains that have traffic.
 
0
•••
If your names are not very simple keywords then no one will ever type them in. Develop them into useful sites and search engines will pick them up.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back