Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain computing.cc

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mencus

Established Member
Impact
1
Decided to jump on the .cc bandwagon.

computing.cc
currencyconverter.cc

What do you think?
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well - As stated in another .cc Appraisal by me - I'm not really all that comfortable Appraising .cc's (Only have 1 myself) But this is Definitely one I wouldn't have hesitated to grab -
~ Ovt ~ 263,718 computing

This one is nice as well - But Not as easy to Develop ~

~ Ovt ~ 303,707 currency converter
Nice Grab ! ~ :gn:

:imho: As Is ~ High xx$ to Low xxx$ Each - Good Luck ~
 
0
•••
the overture results for currencyconverter are a shock to me .... i didnt evencheck those .... i just blindly registered it because it followed the .cc theme nicely :)
 
0
•••
mid-high $xx each
 
0
•••
high $xx - mid $xxx
 
0
•••
low to mid xxx.. I prefer computing.cc as in computing.ComputerConsultant ;) but both are nice!
 
0
•••
mid- high xx.xx
 
0
•••
Another domain gone off my list.. damn! lol

Mid to high XXX :) :hehe:
 
0
•••
Thanks for the appraisals. I think I might develop currencyconverter.cc

Does anybody know where I can find an up-to-date currency exchange rate table (preferably free)?

Cheers.
 
0
•••
I just added antispyware.cc to my collection and am contemplating one other. What do you think about-

antispyware.cc

Cheers.
 
0
•••
does .cc so valuable??
why??
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back