Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain ComputerHardware.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

copper

Established Member
Impact
87
I would like to get appraisals for this domain.
ComputerHardware.net

OVT from January - that's latest one :(
59832 for "computer hardware"

Google search results pages
"computer hardware" with quotation - 11,400,000
computer hardware without quotation - 430,000,000

Currently, I put up very simple site with some unique articles.
I am thinking about full blown web site and realizing it'll cost me high $ to do it properly.

I already have several domains under developments, so...
I need to see if this domain need be developed or sell just name now.

Thus, this posting :D

Thank you in advance for appraisals.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Thanks, "PHPManiac" ;)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back