Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Computer/electronics

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

andriegel

Top Member
Impact
890
Hi,
I'd like to get your input on the following domain names that I own.
Thanks in advance for your time and effort! Andrew

emailmachine.net

cellpower.org

myfi-radio.com (Satellite radio)

xmradio2go.com (new handheld satellite radio)

xmradiotogo.com (new handheld satellite radio)

windows-update.org

windows-upgrade.com

cellpower.org
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think windows-update.com might have some ™ issues.

True_Snake
 
0
•••
Hi,
Thanks for the response, Mr. Snake! I have been told by others about the possible trademark issues, but so far I have not seen any "Men in Black" parked out front.
Maybe it's related to vinyl replacement windows? ;)
 
0
•••
no TM problems for thoose names.
U can say its a windows update site, how to improve ur windows :p . I dont think that Windows can be a registred trade mark, i dont understand this, how can u register a common name like windows, can u TM HELLo???
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back