Not open for further replies.

Brands.International

MarekTop Member
Impact
Computer.Agency

standard renewal for .agency

your opinion guys pls, thanks :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I love it. Question is: Why didn't I think of it first?

•••
Nice keyword hack!
Value really not sure about this one

Good luck!

•••
Very nice name!

I wish you the best with this one.

•••
Thanks guys. I got a high XXX USD offer yesterday for it, I am not sure really whether it was end user or domainer, but I think it is too low for the name..or would you sell for this price if you are owners? I countered low XX XXX USD (20 times the original offer), but person sticks to his original offer. I like the name, although not sure if it is level of .agency names with keywords like travel, job, etc..

•••
Thanks guys. I got a high XXX USD offer yesterday for it, I am not sure really whether it was end user or domainer, but I think it is too low for the name..or would you sell for this price if you are owners? I countered low XX XXX USD (20 times the original offer), but person sticks to his original offer. I like the name, although not sure if it is level of .agency names with keywords like travel, job, etc..

Personally I think you are asking too much. "XX XXX"
Looking from .agency history in sales they have never reached that. Not even "travel.agency". And if you pay close attention travel agency was first bought for for $9,999 and then resold for 3k almost a year later.

I would ask for $1500 flat max for your domain. I would be happy with that IMO

Last edited:
•••
Personally I think you are asking too much. "XX XXX"
Looking from .agency history in sales they have never reached that. Not even "travel.agency". And if you pay close attention travel agency was first bought for for $9,999 and then resold for 3k almost a year later.

I would ask for $1500 flat for your domain. I would be happy with that IMO

I totally agree with @coco77 . Yes it's a great name, but if you're not careful with your negotiations, you'll run the risk of not sealing the deal, but also lose credibility and the potential of repeat customers. Think long term.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back