IT.COM

Compubank.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hey

Check out: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2741047621&category=11153

The Buy-it is at only $9000.00 with 700 to 2700 uniques a day. The page is just sitting on a GoDaddy temp page. When you do a cache snapshop with Google bar you see it loads Netbank.com

My question is, did they build the thraffic with netbank.com then used compubank in it's place to make it look like this domain is getting big traffic? I don't understand the cached page at all. How can a temp holding page be getting this much traffic.

If it's real..... what do you think of the price?

PM

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you don't own the domain ... I'd like to move it to the "Domain Discussions" Forum.
Please let me know, thanks. :)

•••
Sure, you can move it to Domain Discussions.

•••
Originally posted by prime minister
Sure, you can move it to Domain Discussions.

Thanks, PM.
[/Moved to "Domain Discussions"]
Please continue your discussion, folks. :)

•••
That price is kinda high, but of course I'm not a person with much money either lol

•••
Very high price, but theres alot of people around the world with alot of money :)

•••
Originally posted by webmasterinfo
Very high price, but theres alot of people around the world with alot of money :)

Unfortunately, I'm not one of them. :'(

•••
Originally posted by kajutsa
Unfortunately, I'm not one of them. :'(

Don't worry... most of us don't have a lot of extra money, either. :|

•••
It's obvious most have LITTLE money in these forums

•••
Originally posted by 247newsnet
It's obvious most have LITTLE money in these forums

Some do, some don't ... I think you'd be :$: surprised! They just don't easily part with it for domains beginning with "1". ;)
Have a great domain day.

•••
yawn

what don't you look at the 1000 plus domains AIS owns

MOST DON'T HAVE ANY PREFIX

why dont' you tell dotL**er to shut up

they've been attacking me all over your site

you're biased toward AIS

it's blantantly obvious

anyone have a key word .com with a one (1) in front, PM me the name, I know several buyers for these types of dom's

one mans garbage is anothers treasure

oh, AIS operates several 1 Domain sites

one even has over 100,000 members and is often in the top 100K at alexa with REAL TRAFFIC

not 150 people all with alexa bars reading multiple pages like most of these dom forums

•••
•••
so you refuse to address the fact that dotL**er is LYING about me and AIS

you keep attacking AIS

you're a biased person

•••
•••
your posts speak volumes

your inaction to stop dotL**er from harassing me shows all your viewers how biased you are

•••
•••
Geeze... calm down a bit. :|

•••
700 to 2700 uniques a day

That is a pretty big spread in the numbers. Normally traffic numbers are a narrower spread

Either way it is way too high

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back