Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Completely New Here!!!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jwright12382

Established Member
Impact
0
Good afternoon all:

I would like to introduce myself *although I've already posted in the appraisals section--I must have the process backwards**

Anyhow, I am new to this market/industry and may be asking a lot of questions. Sometimes, I may do things in the wrong order or incorrectly. I ask that I be corrected and informed at that point...at any time.

MY goal is to make a little money flipping aftermarket domains , a little more cash flow from parking, and would REALLY like to develop two of the domains I have registered and sell them as businesses.

Any help on any of these fronts would be greatly appreciated.

I have a little money to spend, and as per the advice and reccomendation of James David (he's given me the most valuable info so far) and others, I think that the money (money that does more than merely cover reg fees) to be made is in developing these as businesses.

So, before this gets drawn out, I would just like to say:

Hello, I look forward to working with everyone here and am excited about any direction I may be given from here!!!

:hi::hi:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello and welcome to the forum!

I am new as well and I am still learning the ropes about the domaining market. It will take a little while, but it's best to gain as much information as possible so you can play the market correctly to earn you a bit of profit!

There are a lot of kind and helpful people around here who are willing to guide you in the right direction, so feel free to post around!

Good luck on your domain adventures! :hi:
 
0
•••
Hello and welcome to the forum!



There are a lot of kind and helpful people around here who are willing to guide you in the right direction, so feel free to post around!

:hi:


I've noticed.

THanks for the welcome, and we'll see you around.
 
0
•••
Hi Jwright12382 welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
Welcome to Namepros, Good luck with your plans :)
 
0
•••
Hey
Welcome to namepros!!:)
 
0
•••
HI)))))

this is actually cool site)
everyone has a sphere for self-actualization and also many people who propose their services.
actually If need smth concerning web design, please, just let me know)
 
0
•••
Hello and welcome to the forums buddy!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back