auction Completed Auction

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregr

Perfectname.comEstablished Member
Impact
If either of the first 2 bidders wins the auction they will receive a 5% discount.
Registrar: Internet.bs
Transfer: Push or Auth Code. After payment an email will be sent to your Paypal email address containing the auth code and a link for the push option.
CloseoutStore.com Expires: 11-28-2021
Registration Date: 11-28-1999
Payment Method: Paypal
Highest Bidder on 10-20-2021 07:25:59 PM CST is the winner. (Last 19:25 CST timestamp.)
BIN might be added later but not likely.
Starting Bid: $1
Bid increment: $1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
4 hours 8 minutes to go! Now the winner will have the push or auth code option to transfer.

•••
2 hours 34 minutes to go! Now the winner will have the push or auth code option to transfer.

•••
•••
•••
34 minutes to go! Now the winner will have the push or auth code option to transfer.

•••
•••
$58

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I think I already won Mr. dkn

•••
•••
I think I already won Mr. dkn

:xf.smile: I've checked time with seconds think I posted my bid at 2 secs before the auction ends ( CST 7:25:58)

Let's see

•••
:xf.smile: I've checked time with seconds think I posted my bid at 2 secs before the auction ends ( CST 7:25:58)

Let's see
Yeah, no hard feelings if you do win but it appears I may have we will either have OP chose and admin.

•••
•••
@Daniel Owens

I didn't make any dishonest act here, please don't use that word "DISHONEST"

My last bid wasn't edited $60
Your bid still appears to be after clock ran out but when bidding with seconds it's hard

•••
•••
Admin Team @Bravo Mod Team &

OP @Gregr

Please clarify.
Sorry, we will just let the admin and OP decide. We both are interested in it, and both bid so close to each other. What've Brave and Mod and OP decide we shall go with that. Wishing you well either way.

•••
The end time for this auction was: Highest Bidder on 10-20-2021 07:25:59 PM CST is the winner.

The last valid bid prior to the clock passing the end-time was:

@DKN was the winner of this auction.

Please contact one another via direct message to initiate the transaction.

If the buyer or seller need further assistance please add Echo Mod Team to the direct message.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back