Nitindomains

"Veritas Liberabit Vos"Top Member
Impact
Complete.

Hellp guys,

What do you think of the price?

Have a solid offer on the table.
In two minds about it.

I personally think it is one of the best robot names.

But again...it is a Product based domain..and not a service based name.
So will be a long hold for another good offer.

What would you suggest as a reasonable price for a sale on it?

Thanks guys.

P.S.:- Please don't quote.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wow, congrats on the last four months! Holo/robot related?

Definitely worth reaching out to other companies.

•••
Wow, congrats on the last four months! Holo/robot related?

Definitely worth reaching out to other companies.

No not holo sales yet.

Though it is cooking. ;) Stay tuned on Holo. It is going to be very surprising. Trust me. :)

•••
Thanks @Compassion.

The guy raised his offer from $4k to $10k in 4 days. And also, I can sell to him later on as well. The only point is that I wanted to at least reach out to other companies, before I close this sale.

As I have made three 5 figure sales by reaching out to the end users in last 4 months.
You seem to close a lot more deals than most people. I can see that you work very hard at this as well though.

Just out of curiosity, which sales have been reported? .. It's not often for the average domainer to sell names for 5 figures through outbound marketing ..

•••
You seem to close a lot more deals than most people. I can see that you work very hard at this as well though.

Just out of curiosity, which sales have been reported? .. It's not often for the average domainer to sell names for 5 figures through outbound marketing ..

Thanks.
I have stopped reporting my sales..and that's for a reason. I do not even report the xxxx ones now. That's because it is better as a business decision to avoid eyeballs, although I do share with all the people I regularly talk to, for all that I have been selling.

I could have sold domains worth $50k+ more...but don't want to sell stuff cheap as well. I know the sort of quality I stick to now, so try to push the domains at prices I gauge as good enough.

It is our belief & the mass likeability in a name that makes it worth it...and that differs for all of us.

I have sold names that people don't even pick up for a couple of dollars for xxxx & also sold names that were available for xx here...for xx,xxx to end users.

Yes I do work hard at it...and emphasize more on finding 1 relevant buyer who can buy my names rather than emailing hundreds of folks without having worked on them.

Usually 5 people I mail...1 of them buys.

I assure you I have something big coming as well. Just stay tuned. ;)

P.S.:- If there is no high sale listed at namebio in the niche we are dealing in, it doesn't mean there can't be. I did sell twice in a niche in which the highest sale was listed at a couple thousand dollars...and I sold 2 of my 5 figures in the same niche. The only point is We can always create some records.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back