Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain comparingremovals.com, comparingmortgage.com Please appraise

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stier

New Member
Impact
1
Hello everyone,

I recently acquired the name comparingremovals.com (among others) and I was wondering, did I do good?
In my opinion it would be a nice one for removal companies, or any quotation service thereof.

Also, in the same comparing category, I have comparingmortgage.com. My thoughts are that there has to be someone who wants to help consumers compare a mortgage :)

Thanks for all your assistance!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
1)Words in wrong order. 2) long 3) enduser can register something like this by himself

Very little chance to sell. Portfolio with such domains is wasting of money.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back