Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain CompareWithUs.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
:heavy_check_mark: RobbiesBlog.com
Impact
3,703
Hi Guy's,

What do you think of this name, It is crying out for development which shall come shortly but I want to hear what people think of this name!

CompareWithUs.com - The name explains itself and shall be used for a total comparison network!

You shall be able to compare

phones, credit cards, loans, car insurance, auto insurance and so much more!

I look forward to hearing everyones thoughts!

Regards,

Rob
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like it rob, like you said the name explains itself but def. would improve with development and branding. It is hard to appraise.

As is in my opinion low-mid xxx.

Either way good luck :)
 
0
•••
Thanks for your reply,

I know its hard to put a price on the name, I am looking to get this up and running as ASAP!

I need to find some partners for this project the market is huge here in the UK!

moneysupermarket.com - Has done £100 mil ($200) in the first 6 months of revenue this year since its IPO the company has a £1bil stock value!

So as you can see I am looking to get involved asap!

Anyone with ideas or wants to help let me know! Also feel free to give appraisals on the name at present!

Thanks

Rob
 
0
•••
Rob,

There are plentiful of companies that compare Credit, Insurance and other companies alike.

Unless you have a huge amount of marketing budget I would say use this domain a way to compare other web based companies.

For example one criteria people would love to visit this domain for is Web Development and Web Hosting companies. There are a lot of hoax and terrible companies out there.

As an ex-victim myself I would have loved an easy access to an integrated portal of comparisons for various web development and hosting companies.

Have a user rating system as well, a place where people can share ideas and start fights :) this always gets the traffic going.

I can help you develop this domain or possibly be involved in it as I have worked with a number of these sorts of companies.
 
0
•••
I agree there are plenty of companies outhere already and do we need anotherone? I dont know!

I like your thoughts about webhosting, development and registration but I would need to see where there is an opportunity to make cash!

Im still at an early stage and I may take up your offer of help to design etc if its still open!

I want to hear what anyone else has to say before I make a final choice.

Thanks,

Rob
 
0
•••
I have a similar domain: Insurewithus.co.uk and don't know if I should develop it or sell it
 
0
•••
The way the market is, I would say dont park and develop instead!

Anyone else have ideas for the site or want to be involved?

Regards,

Rob
 
0
•••
Friendly Bump!!!
 
0
•••
Anyone else got some help and ideas on this name?

Regards,

Rob
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back