Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Community script wanted

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyn

Established Member
Impact
3
Have been searching the usual places like hotscripts, google, sourceforge for a good php college community script that has features like;

Profile
Rate a Professor
Rate a Campus
Gallery
Accommodation/classifieds
forum
Text Books, etc.

I have seen a good community script 12 months ago, but the only script I can find is http://phpcollegeex.sourceforge.net/ and this appears very basic and doesn't have an active community.

Prefer an open source script so that I can make some mods. Prefer not to get this coded from the ground up and have looked at myspace type scripts like Phpfox, but I am sure this script is encrypted.

If someone can point me to some existing college community websites for ideas incase I have to have it created.

Any help appreciated.

Lyn
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back