- Impact
- 38
Hey everyone,
I'm looking to buy a community brandable domain name. A good example of this would be the well known "Reddit".
PM me.
EDIT: Don't PM me if you're trying to sell me random domain names. You are still doing it, so please stop it.
For example, someone PM'd me a domain with the word 'shoe' in it. This is not what I am looking for.
Budget: $100-$1000 depending on the name.
Extension .com
I'm looking to buy a community brandable domain name. A good example of this would be the well known "Reddit".
PM me.
EDIT: Don't PM me if you're trying to sell me random domain names. You are still doing it, so please stop it.
For example, someone PM'd me a domain with the word 'shoe' in it. This is not what I am looking for.
Budget: $100-$1000 depending on the name.
Extension .com
Last edited:














