Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Commerce.com sold @ Sedo

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

ThreeD

VIP Member
Impact
229
for the price tag -> $180,000...

vn.com put up for sale going at $249,000... is a 2-letter .com domain really worth that much? I mean yeah it's letters only, but a quarter of a million?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
interesting, every time i look at sedo.com recent sales section, page shows Commerce.com sold to $180,000
new domains added to the section but commerce.com does not loose it's position and stays there , is it a kind of advertising ?
 
0
•••
It was sold a long time ago. I'm pretty sure it's just used for advertising to show the surfers that domains on sedo have the potential to be sold for that much money.
 
0
•••
Ferman said:
interesting, every time i look at sedo.com recent sales section, page shows Commerce.com sold to $180,000
new domains added to the section but commerce.com does not loose it's position and stays there , is it a kind of advertising ?

Of course it is, it doesn’t sell once a week.



ThreeD said:
for the price tag -> $180,000...

vn.com put up for sale going at $249,000... is a 2-letter .com domain really worth that much? I mean yeah it's letters only, but a quarter of a million?


I don't know if vn.com will sell for that but you know, these two and three letter dot com's keep going up. Wish I had been involved with domain names five years ago.

Is IOU.com still available?
 
0
•••
ahhh I didn't know commerce.com had been on display there for a while. Haven't been on sedo much.

I wish I would've started with domains when I started making websites back in 1995...imagine how much $ I'd have now if I got some of the good domains back then :D I beat myself on the head almost every day for not grabbing the opportunities back then.
 
0
•••
You'd be very rich indeed. About vn.com, I don't think it will sell for nearly as much as $250,000. It's a great name as it's only 2 letters, but even pp.com did not sell for as much as that.
 
0
•••
commerce.com is listed for adv as it is always on recent sales section.

Also vn.com - is asking $249K doesnt mean it is going to sell for that price. Some domains on sedo/ afternic have very high asking price.
 
0
•••
I don't know about $250K,but vn.com would be a good investment for someone with $$$.You could set up your own "CentralNic" style subdomains for Vietnam.Also,with wildcard DNS,you could catch every single typo everytime someone types "vn.com" instead of "com.vn"..which happens alot according to OVT.
 
0
•••
True...

Dillpup said:
I don't know about $250K,but vn.com would be a good investment for someone with $$$.You could set up your own "CentralNic" style subdomains for Vietnam.Also,with wildcard DNS,you could catch every single typo everytime someone types "vn.com" instead of "com.vn"..which happens alot according to OVT.

Good point. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of traffic do you get for Yaho.co.in?
 
0
•••
vn try high $xx,xxx
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back