Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Combat.us

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redleg

Ultima Ratio RegumVIP Member
Impact
37
Combat.us

I have some plans for this one myself, but I may sell it if the price is right.....

What do you think an ok price for this one could be??
(wholesale and end-user)

Thanks. :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
:gn:

Wholesale : low-mid xx

Retail : low-mid xxx

good luck !
 
0
•••
wholesale: low XX
retail: dunno
 
0
•••
hmm...seems like a terrorist name :(
 
0
•••
Low $xx sounds right.
 
0
•••
Nice online gaming domain; short and direct to the point.

Value: mid-high $XX wholesale, and low-mid $XXX end-user. Good luck!
 
0
•••
I like it.
low-mid xxx
 
0
•••
Thanks guys! :)

I have some plans for the name myself, maybe an affiliate site selling combat and survival gear, military surplus etc...

I think it could be a great name for an online military surplus/survival store.

I've put it up for sale here now:
http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38669

But I wont sell it under $xxx, since I may develop it myself.. :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back