.com transfer discount

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

zeeshan zahoor

Established Member
Impact
hi everyone which registrar is offering cheap .com transfer at the moment

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hello, as the general advice to all domainers is to check that registrar company is accredited by the ICANN international regulatory, or for the cCTLD that company is certified by the national registry.
And for Sav.com it is positive.

•••
Been using Sav for years now, no issues.

In fact I consider them domainer friendly.

•••
•••
If you tranfer 6 or more domains at godaddy I think its 8.99

•••
If you tranfer 6 or more domains at godaddy I think its 8.99
But their renewal fees will eat all the savings the next year or you have to run away again.
Cosmotown or Sav should be a better choice as the renewal price is the same even during the next year.

•••
You can always transfer again ,and if you get domain discount club with godaddy renewal areless than 10 bucks and with a coupon domain discount club is about 8 bucks a month on payment plan and you will be entitled to dnacademy for free whichis priceless mike cyger is no -ucking joke ,and is the man ,since he left D,sherpa ,they ran it into the ground ,espesially after tess diaz left ,she made media options bringing CZ in and it seems like they —cked her as a thank you,bringing in the AkA clown,who thinks hes wolfman jack,and loves to hear himself talk.

Last edited:
•••
You can always transfer again ,and if you get domain discount club with godaddy renewal areless than 10 bucks and with a coupon domain discount club is about 8 bucks a month on payment plan and you will be entitled to dnacademy for free whichis priceless
Okay. Going by that calculation if you are a domain club member, its

Regular price for domain renewal + $8*12= $96 / year club fee = DNAcademy.

I have read some positive reviews about DNAcademy. If you have used it you can let know your experience if it was useful.

•••
its excellent basically mike teaches everything he knows, if you register ,10 domains at godaddy I think it pays for itself. ,if not you can always get a refund

•••
hi everyone which registrar is offering cheap .com transfer at the moment
You can check ConnectReseller, they have multiple promotions on .COM and other extensions too!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back