Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exposer

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

after some good crtics and suggestions before in this fourm, whats your opinion about the following names:

cryptaxo.com
cryptoasta.com
cryptocomand.com
cryptocort.com
cryptocrysis.com
cryptodoxia.com
cryptoneli.com
cryptoodin.com
cryptophorus.com
cryptosensa.com
sensacrypto.com

Thx in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I see very little value here, sad to say. Sorry

•••
I see very little value here, sad to say. Sorry
Mate, dont get me wrong but after reading a lot of appraisals by you, i have definetely the feeling that you mostly underestimate other domain names ( for whatever reason ) except the one which are your taste or adult niche. Try to be more open minded or objective against others...and not always SAD TO SAY-SORRY. Im not including myself in to this but imagine that others had an expectation or trying to earn some money.

•••
@jhm is totally right, you just don't like to hear it. The names that you brought are no good because they don't make sense. You took the very hyped word ''crypto'' and thought - all right, all good is taken, let's go with pretty much whatever, and ordered a bunch of not that nice made-up words or simply typos. It's just not how it works if you are really looking to sell and for something more than $20. There is nothing wrong with it, lots of people make this mistake at the beginning, but it's still a mistake.

There are many-many hundreds of nice 2 real word domains with ''crypto'' out there in the market and they all are in the line ahead of you.

Remember my words - at the next renewal you'll drop all the names you presented here.

•••
@jhm is totally right, you just don't like to hear it. The names that you brought are no good because they don't make sense. You took the very hyped word ''crypto'' and thought - all right, all good is taken, let's go with pretty much whatever, and ordered a bunch of not that nice made-up words or simply typos. It's just not how it works if you are really looking to sell and for something more than $20. There is nothing wrong with it, lots of people make this mistake at the beginning, but it's still a mistake.

There are many-many hundreds of nice 2 real word domains with ''crypto'' out there in the market and they all are in the line ahead of you.

Remember my words - at the next renewal you'll drop all the names you presented here.

I was not meaning myself and about my domain names...i was at the very first beginning aware about the low value of them and i just place them hear to get a second opinion. I was just saying that he is in general quoting negative each post with with a bad appraisal.

Everything cool..im not here to start a fight.

•••
I was not meaning myself and about my domain names...i was at the very first beginning aware about the low value of them and i just place them hear to get a second opinion. I was just saying that he is in general quoting negative each post with with a bad appraisal.

Everything cool..im not here to start a fight.

I think he actually appraises more generously than me, he checks lots of stats and thinks from different angles. It's just that he covers all TLD (I only go with .com), and here 80% of appraisal domains are nonsense, so, you write 1-2 sentences and move on, otherwise you simply waste the whole day on appraisals, and who'd do your own research and sales then? :)
Good luck in sales, anyways! (y)(y)

•••
@Exposer I'm probably one of the most optimistic appraisers here dude. My appraisals are actually on the generous side, as a whole ...lot of people sometimes think "hang on, why you giving that domain value". I'm not kidding ...I do actually want to be nice

Don't take my word for it, see what others think. Wish you luck

Last edited:
•••
i hardly ever agree with jhm and his optimistic views am always tempted to post registration fee ^^
i started doing this recently and if it wasn't for some people simply telling me my domains are pure human feces i would be still chasing dreams of selling Greatotalk.com for 10k

appraisal section needs more honesty of people telling others not to invest anymore time or effort into names that might never sell just tell it how it is and don't sugar coat it

Last edited:
•••
@noneisnone I am generous with people (as a whole), even I would say some of my valuations are kind

Last edited:
•••
@Exposer I'm probably one of the most optimistic appraisers here dude. My appraisals are actually on the generous side, as a whole ...lot of people sometimes think "hang on, why you giving that domain value". I'm not kidding ...I do actually want to be nice

Don't take my word for it, see what others think. Wish you luck

Hey mate, as i said everything cool and i dont had doubts about your professionality.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back