budget: above $1 .com Squadhelp Premium Names

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

avoid

Established Member
Impact
I'm buying SquadHelp Premium published names, only .com, only owned by you, not SquadHelp

Price: up to $15 per name, can be more if name is really good and / or aged.
Ideally the names should expire +3 months. If they expires sooner than that I expect low price. I even buy if they are in grace period if you have the auth code and the price is really good.

Total budget: $2000
Payment: SquadHelp wholesale marketplace, PayPal, crypto
Send your list with name, expiry date, SH initial accepted price, your pricing with a direct message and reply here with “PM sent”

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Still buying!
Bought quite a few yesterday. Would like to buy at least 20 - 30 today too.

•••
Still buying
Will no longer reply to messages that don't also update this thread or don't include all relevant information.

•••
I'm buying SquadHelp Premium published names, only .com, only owned by you, not SquadHelp

Price: up to $15 per name, can be more if name is really good and / or aged.
Ideally the names should expire +3 months. If they expires sooner than that I expect low price. I even buy if they are in grace period if you have the auth code and the price is really good.

Total budget: $2000
Payment: SquadHelp wholesale marketplace, PayPal, crypto
Sent your list with name, expiry date, SH initial accepted price, your pricing with a direct message and reply here with “PM sent”
PM sent

•••
Still buying
Will no longer reply to messages that don't also update this thread or don't include all relevant information.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back