regged at godaddy with a full year to go , kannada letter domain

.COM

One of the rare single character domains ..... a great investment

Price $25

paypal for trade rated member

Post sold to claim this cool domain

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
reduced to $25 ...........very unusual name

Last edited:
•••
•••
looking to sell this unusual name

•••
I am not bidding on this, but want to thank you for getting me an idea to snap one IDN name in Kannada Script.

I bought the first letter of Kannada (.com name), can't believe it was still available! Everyone in our family were happy we got that name!

I think yours is Letter #38 in Kannada Script. If it's the case, it means "Come".

Last edited:
•••
to be honest i was not aware the letter had a word meaning , dont forget my rep points !!

Pleased to know this helped someone , does your family use this alphabet ? and if so what country ?

cheers

•••
to be honest i was not aware the letter had a word meaning , dont forget my rep points !!

Pleased to know this helped someone , does your family use this alphabet ? and if so what country ?

cheers

I am from Bengaluru (Formerly Bangalore), India. I am referring to Kannada Language. It has history of 2,000 years! and is spoken by more than 38 Million People. We use Kannada Keyboards too, but right now they're limited to few Government Offices.

Just noticed you are from Au :lol:. I will be flying to Au permanently in 1-2 months time on PR Visa :hehe:

You can find your domain character here: Kannada script - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. I can see that around 20 characters and numbers have been taken since 2008.

The first character registration is more than business, it's more of a sentiment to the Mother Language. We all Love :loveyou: Kannada by Heart and Soul. I will develop and maintain it myself to enable people learn Kannada Language, and provide information on Bangalore and the State of Karnataka.

•••
i would expect your keyboards to become more common as the idns open up the internet, which is not as far away as people expect , i also have

ಌ.com
ೡ.com

and in the tamil alphabet ஜ.com

I read somewhere you were able to register indic alphabets

Brahmic family of scripts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

soon all the one character domains will be gone in all alphabets i think

Last edited:
•••
Yes, Kannada Keyboards have been around since 2002. Since 4-5 years all government work is being done in Kannada, and they are using Kannada Keyboards.

Lot of small Offices use Kannada Typewriters, and as they move to Computers they will be forced to go for Kannada Keyboards (As they are much easier to use and faster to type compared to using translator software with English keyboards).

There is a strong push from Government to use Kannada. There is surely lot of progress going to happen and more IDN's will be taken. And the two IDNs that you have are very good (It's the letter 'e' and 'E' which easily mean "Electronic Method").

Last edited:
•••
sale over , offers via sedo thanks

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back