Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.com Proxy Domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenhartley

Account Closed
Impact
2
Looking for a proxy domain .COM only and as you can see I am only looking for a proxy domain, nothing else. Do not PM me your domains post them here.

Ideally I am looking to spend anywere up to $100 depending on the quality of the domain, I may pay more if the domain is of very good quality.

The domain must be somethingproxy.com or proxysomething.com but I am open to see what other kinds of proxy domains can be bought.

I am also interested in buying developed proxy sites.

- Steve
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'll sell you proxation.com.
 
0
•••
I have CovertProxy.com

PM with offers if interested.
 
0
•••
(copied from my post on another recent "proxy names wanted" thread)

TheCGIProxy.com - $600 - PR5 with www, PR0 without, gets about 600-800 parking views a day averaging about $2 a day in revenue, was formerly a site (Namedrive lists them as views not uniques, but I would imagine they should be uniques), had to take down to prepare my dedicated server for some other sites. Custom logo included.

HideMyHost.com - $200 - PR4 with www, PR3 without, gets 50-60 parking views a day as it was formerly a site (Namedrive lists them as views not uniques, but I would imagine they should be uniques). The traffic on this name has had higher clickthrough on ads than TheCGIProxy traffic, hence the price. Custom logo included.

AnonMe.com - $50
AnonymouslyBrowse.com - $30 (228 OVT for the words together, and...)
BrowseAnonymously.com - $30 (I have both variations)
Incognit.com - $50
IPAnon.com - $25
IPAnonymous.com - $35
Proxymous.com - $100 (Proxy + anonymous, highly brandable!)
SeeMeNot.com - $25
YouDontSeeMe.com - $50
 
0
•••
MovieProxy.com
 
0
•••
Hello Steve,

I have the following names matching your criteria:

DeskProxy.com => excellent name for desktop software (tunneling)
A few clicks per month
Asking $200
-----------------------------------
SockProxy.com => the names says it all
A bit of revenue at Sedo
Sedo stats: http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sockproxy6mz.gif
Asking $200
-----------------------------------

I also have...
SurfAnonymizer.com => making revenue at Sedo
Sedo stats: http://img81.imageshack.us/my.php?i...onymizer0nb.gif
Asking $200
 
Last edited:
0
•••
iproxy.us
hidesafe.com

Interested? PM me!
 
0
•••
ProxyLight.com

Including site.

PM me if you are interested.

Peace,
Tarry G
 
0
•••
ArcadeProxy .com -->$100 obo

PM if interested
 
0
•••
0
•••
ProxyIsland.com - ProxyLovers.com
 
0
•••
e-Anonymizer.com

PM me for pricing.
 
0
•••
PowerfulProxy.com-$10

EDIT - Sold
 
Last edited:
0
•••
proxycorner.com
redproxy.net


pm if interested
 
0
•••
proxymask.com with content
 
0
•••
ProxyCatcher.com - $15
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back