Status
Not open for further replies.

vsprasad

BraveHeartEstablished Member
Impact
onehappyhome dot com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Both names have big flaws unfortunately. Avoid hyphens, avoid 24hr and avoid repeating the word (let alone repeating after a hyphen). These things kill the domain value and kill it's desirability.

Zero on both counts sorry to say.

•••
:)thank you Disaac81.i will try to improve my understanding on domains

•••
•••
friends please help. studybasket.com and seoonus.com

•••
what about ?

Last edited:
•••
has potential, but related to the software called ACT.

Beyond that... eh, not really.

•••
thank you maksimfa.how to find end user for this domain?

•••
Going to be tough, maybe find some lead generation services.? Dunno. The name is just a bit weird.

•••
excellent idea maksimfa i will try

•••
A Crummy Tyrant Leads

Perhaps potential in the political market!

Or act short for action, Like Action Leads but actleads.

A crime tip leads place for people to submit their crime tip leads to capture bad guys.

•••
@Want2learn very different point of view.thank u so much

•••
@Want2learn very different point of view.thank u so much

If we could simply buy Act.com or Leads.com for XXX we would sit back and let the cash flow in! I like ActLeads.com but it needs some TLC from you!! Not THC, TLC!! I seriously doubt most investors here see ActLeads the way I would. Again, not better or worse, just differently! I see things differently! And it is tough to think about act leads just all by itself. If act were a game name, act leads might be a scoreboard! ACarToonLeavingExistenceAtDevelopmentalStage. Now Im really stretching, but if I took 10 mins I think I could have an awesome cartoon acronym!

•••
a cartoon likes every awesome developing simpleton!

•••
•••
Lol thanks!! But why? And don't say that too loudly!! I walk the beat of a different drummer at times! I would not suggest emulating my domaining strategies:)

As new folks to domaining we may make bad choices, choices the vets wouldn't make!! But now that we are here and have the domains we have to do something to try and sell them. I'm not calling ActLeads a bad choice by the way. If people don't see what it is don't we need to educate them and help them see?

Anyways I appreciate the compliment.

•••
Now if only @Want2learn started taking some of his own advice... =)

Act Leads would be a really good name for a Lead Gen company though.

Also, I believe there is a city called Leads... or is it Leeds in UK? Act as in Acting in Leeds. grasping at straws however.

Ultimately, I think the domain is best suited to be registered by end user, not domainer trying to find end user.

•••
:)i am new to this world .your posts help me to understand this world better.i am impressed with your attitude towards learning and helping others

•••
:)i am new to this world .your posts help me to understand this world better.i am impressed with your attitude towards learning and helping others

Quite welcome.

I am relatively new to flipping domains and have mostly been involved on the development side however sold a number of names from my portfolio over the years.

thanks!

•••
@maksimfa so value of this domain depend on end user

•••
@maksimfa thats great.i would like to learn the development side from you.

•••
@maksimfa so value of this domain depend on end user

Absolutely.... but the challenge is... the value is not so much in the domain... i.e., it is not rare or anything.
The value is if you make it a "brand" that is ready to go for someone.

Go to logomakr.com and make a quick logo, put it together and voila.... maybe throw it on brand bucket, make it appealing.

go on linked in, find some groups for lead generation services.... try to sell it there. will be a long road, but may be worth it.

•••
@maksimfa wow super idea.i never think like this.will try my best

•••
•••
plz help me how much this domain worth?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back