IT.COM

discuss 库什.com (kush.com simplified Chinese)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

The Durfer

Wesley SweatmanTop Member
Impact
Just obtained kush.com in Chinese and wondered if anyone was interested in talking about the Chinese market and sales etc. ty for your contribution to this thread. God bless.

库什.com

lemonkush.jpg

url

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
NO......
just the word sound like Kush......
but........not the same meaning.......

•••
•••
•••
•••
紫色库什 - purple kush

•••
why is pot kush and kush the same in Chinese?

•••
库什大麻.com - this one is kush cannabis.

•••
sorry showing my ignorance, its the word not the meaning. My colleague is correct. So I registered the above one, kush cannabis.com in Chinese

ty

•••
Isn't it the case that cannabis is not tolerated at all in China?

•••
It is native to my region (northern Pak) and I have not heard anyone ever use the word Kush here for Cannabis. I doubt that anyone from neighboring China would be able to recognize the term in relation to a cannabis strain too. The term is mostly used in the west, imo.

Last edited:
•••
that's very interesting, since the region is where it gets its name in the west anyway. ty.

•••
what do you use the word for?

•••
Yes, it refers to the Hindu Kush mountain range. The word Kush (Persian word) might have some other meanings in the ancient past also, but it is now used to describe something that eliminates/cuts/kills, or is a killer, such as pesticides etc. It is originally a Persian word and not used independently but as part of a compound word. Most commonly used these days for suicide bombers (as in self destructive). The words used to refer to cannabis and its derivatives vary across regions. China is separated from this region by the Himalayas and they have a distinct culture/language and would have their own words for Kush. I only learned about this meaning of kush about a week ago with the sale of kush dot com :)

•••
That is such an in-depth answer. Thank you for sharing.

•••
•••
•••
Where you able to sell 庫什

•••
nope not yet, got traffic though.

•••
Have you contacted any Chinese brokerage company to help you sell the name or the name is not on demand?

•••
i haven't done any outbound saling. Its parked at sedo. good traffic though. :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back