Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

negotiable .com for sale!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GCgirl4ever

Established Member
Impact
5
Digital-Junkie.com is for sale

The person who bought it has decided to change her companies name so she didn't need it.

I am asking $12 minimum :) thanks!

also.. depending on how much I get I will through in digerati-hosting.net for free
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Re: .com for sale!

Originally posted by GCgirl4ever
Digital-Junkie.com is for sale

The person who bought it has decided to change her companies name so she didn't need it.

I am asking $12 minimum :) thanks!

I thought you had either *sold* this one already, or been negotiating with someone here on the site from a previous "Sales thread". I'll offer $12 ... but I'll also defer to the previous bidder, as well (in which case, my offer would be rescinded).
PS. Is it still at Enom? :)
Thanks.
 
0
•••
KingDon.. you are the person who offered on the other thread.. let me know if you are still interested!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
anyone?? I PMd KingDon and didn't get a response
 
0
•••
Thank you KingDon, transaction quick, easy, and smooth :)
 
0
•••
Congrats GCgirl4ever and KingDon!:)

:kickass:
 
0
•••
Originally posted by GCgirl4ever
Thank you KingDon, transaction quick, easy, and smooth :)

Bingo!
I knew that I had seen this one before ... Congrats to both buyer and seller. :)
 
0
•••
Yup, thanks everyone :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back