IT.COM

budget: above $5000 .Com Domains Wanted

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Open to any .Com domains you are looking to move. Primary focus would be on...

1) keyword brandable domains > Searchly etc...
2) keyword product domains > ComputerSpeakers etc...

Will look at any other types of domains as long as their .COM, made up brandables, keyword service domains, 4 letter, etc... but if you have any of the 2 example types above make those first in your list as those are the priority. I'm only interested in .Com domains.

Total maximum budget=10k

Hate giving budgets as when I say 10k then every domain comes in at $9999. Could buy handfuls of low priced domains $1-$100 or buy a few at xxxx price. Quality/Pricing determines what I spend. So price like you actually want to make a sale as throwing a crazy price on a domain without quality hits the trash can. If your waiting for the ultimate end user than don't send it to me as I'm no end user I'm the guy that buys at low or fair prices and rots on domains for years until that end user approaches me first.

Will be reviewing lists while on vacation starting this Thursday. Doubt I'll be able to respond to all as hey I'm on vacation :ROFL: but if I like something and it's priced right you'll hear from me. Pricing or ballpark ranges help as don't wanna go back/forth on a ton of messages while on vacation I'd rather know right away if it's a possible go or not.

Payment through PayPal Business Account or if needed I'm fine with Payoneer Escrow.

Thanks (y)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
SuperheroSuits.com (no PM because no one reads)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Pm sent

ComputerBusinesses.com

•••
•••
•••
hello! For sale I have

Ebatr.com - 13 years old

WeatherCold.com - 412k monthly keyword searches

ProntoCrypto.com - Brandable and catchy (instant crypto purchases)

LTD0.com

LTO4U.com

IndianBTC.com

TheBTCdealer.com

LiveEGames.com

PeepCheap.com

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back