Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

.com domain $3.99 only

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

exa-Edward

Established Member
Impact
257
Hi members,

.COM Domain $3.99 only!!!!

Come to buy your .com domain with $3.99 only!

Hurry up!!

Original price $6.90 and now you can get it $3.99 only!

Clicking this link https://www.exabytes.com/ to purchase the .com domain
Promocode : com-namepros

Come to be the first person to get this amazing offer by purchase .com for yours today!
 

Attachments

  • 250x250-com-domain-promo.jpg
    250x250-com-domain-promo.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 104
5
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
0
•••
Sure I can explain:
I purchased 2 gTLD domains on exabytes, but 2 days later was sent an email and told they are premium domains, to choose other domains instead. Apparently exabytes had a glitch and allowed me to register the premium domains for a regular fee. I asked for a refund, and received this message:

"The payment will be refund via Credit Card and this will take 14 days to proceed".

Seeing how this mistake is due to exabytes faulty website, I feel like I should have been issued a refund much faster, and an apology would have been nice, considering I lost 2 premium domains valued at $13,999 each by goDaddy! :-/

I just checked my bank now and there is no history of the transactions, so I assume I got the refunds finally.
It took much longer than 14 days which seems excessive. I spoke too soon, and should have checked my account before emotionally posting. For that I apologize.

Another confusion I have with exabytes is that when you register a domain, it is locked for at least 24 hours and "pending". Possibly because exabytes isn't an icann accredited registrar, but actually a reseller?

The communication with support was rather slow, and there was miscommunication due to language barrier.

My comment is not meant to tarnish the reputation of exabytes, but to share my experience and feedback so others may be aware, and make their own decision on whether or not to work with exabytes.

None of this reflects on you personally Edward, because you seem like a nice guy who truly wants to help.

I will not require further assistance, I got the $7.80 refund, but lost the $13,999 domains.
HI

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience experience that you had with us. We had tried to add-on the new feature to support Premium Domain names just recently and it seems that it has some bugs and errors during customer purchases while the suggested domain area shows premium domain names with normal price.

We had removed ever since the bug reported. Not sure if this had affected you in the same way?

As regards to the refund period of 14 days, We are sorry if it takes too long, as the process of our finance, as well as the refund process, is indeed taking longer than usual. We will do our best to improve from this part.

Your feedback is of course much appreciated as it will greatly allow us to improve further from this. Once again, Sorry for the inconvenience
 
1
•••
I added 10 names to my cart and applied code com-namepros and it only deducted $2.91 from the entire total.

Am I supposed to buy domain and apply promo code 1 by 1?

Also, A Tip and Suggestion: If someone is buying domains in bulk from you, they have to manually disable/reject privacy protection by unclicking it one-by-one for each and every domain. This is not convenient. Otherwise, the site looks good.
 
0
•••
@exa-Edward I wasn't aware that the coupon can only be used one time. Is it possible to change the terms of the coupon so it can be used again or offer more $3.99 coupons? Thanks.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I added 10 names to my cart and applied code com-namepros and it only deducted $2.91 from the entire total.

Am I supposed to buy domain and apply promo code 1 by 1?

Also, A Tip and Suggestion: If someone is buying domains in bulk from you, they have to manually disable/reject privacy protection by unclicking it one-by-one for each and every domain. This is not convenient. Otherwise, the site looks good.
Hi TomCarl,

As this is limited time, the promotion just ended, coupon code can only apply once per account for now. Without apply the coupon code, it is only cost $6.90/year.

Thank you and have a nice day!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
@exa-Edward I wasn't aware that the coupon can only be used one time. Is it possible to change the terms of the coupon so it can be used again or offer more $3.99 coupons? Thanks.

Hi SuperBrander,

As this is limited time, the promotion just ended, coupon code can only apply once per account for now. Without apply the coupon code, it is only cost $6.90/year.

Thank you and have a nice day!
 
0
•••
I still prefer NameSilo since they are ICANN accredited, Exabytes looks like a GoDaddy reseller
 
0
•••
Hi TomCarl,

As this is limited time, the promotion just ended, coupon code can only apply once per account for now. Without apply the coupon code, it is only cost $6.90/year.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Thanks Federer!

;)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Code can only be used once per customer?
 
1
•••
Code can only be used once per customer?
Hi web.im,

Coupon code can be use once per namepros user account only ya.

Thanks and have a good day!
 
0
•••
Hi members,

.COM Domain $3.99 only!!!!

Come to buy your .com domain with $3.99 only!

Hurry up!!

Original price $6.90 and now you can get it $3.99 only!

Clicking this link https://www.exabytes.com/ to purchase the .com domain
Promocode : com-namepros

Come to be the first person to get this amazing offer by purchase .com for yours today!

Are there any other promo codes?
 
Last edited:
1
•••
7
•••
Exabytes left a bad taste in my mouth too, as they wouldn't provide an auth. code for a .com domain that had expired one day earlier. They stated I had to renew it first at $15.95, by the way, to manage it to transfer it. I renewed it because it had been accepted at a brandable name marketplace. I won't be using them anymore, and if you do, transfer any domains well prior to their expiration!

at least you learned your lesson. every single time i interact with Exabytes it is about a problem caused by them being sloppy or doing things to my account that i never asked them to do,

just now, i used the latest $3.99 code at exabytes and my purchase was denied! Why? because exabytes auto-filled my old billing address before transmitting the payment! meanwhile my exabytes customer account shows my updated address! and it is always these type of problems....

i also just discovered that exabytes "canceled" a domain i purchased last year. why? i dont know. that domain was parked and i did not change anything or make a request of any kind. exabytes owes me an explanation but i'm not counting on a quick response.

but it's my fault for continuing to do business with them just to save a few dollars....

[UPDATE] I just paid $11.99 to register the same domain with another company. it took 3 minutes to complete the transaction and i couldn't be happier.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
at least you learned your lesson. every single time i interact with Exabytes it is about a problem caused by them being sloppy or doing things to my account that i never asked them to do,

just now, i used the latest $3.99 code at exabytes and my purchase was denied! Why? because exabytes auto-filled my old billing address before transmitting the payment! meanwhile my exabytes customer account shows my updated address! and it is always these type of problems....

i also just discovered that exabytes "canceled" a domain i purchased last year. why? i dont know. that domain was parked and i did not change anything or make a request of any kind. exabytes owes me an explanation but i'm not counting on a quick response.

but it's my fault for continuing to do business with them just to save a few dollars....

[UPDATE] I just paid $11.99 to register the same domain with another company. it took 3 minutes to complete the transaction and i couldn't be happier.
I'm not sure why you went over and beyond and bought it for $12, when namesilo, epic, and namebright all charge below $9.50... :P
 
1
•••
Are there any other promo codes?
Hi rohitgoyal,

The promo code for namepros user only is com-namepros ya!

Thanks and have a nice day!
 
1
•••
for renewal, I hope exabytes can reduce price.. caused if still that price I'll transfer out to another registrar
 
1
•••
for renewal, I hope exabytes can reduce price.. caused if still that price I'll transfer out to another registrar
Hi welluyu,

Your feedback is much appreciated. Will convey your message to the management team for further review on this.

Thanks and have a good day!
 
1
•••
@exa-Edward

What is "ya" supposed to mean? You add it into almost every sentence you write.
 
1
•••
@exa-Edward

What is "ya" supposed to mean? You add it into almost every sentence you write.
Hi Recons.Com,

It doesn't any means.. Just usually my writing style like this ..
Sorry if any impolite for my words.

Thanks!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back