.com domain $3.99 only

NameSilo
Watch

exa-Edward

Established Member
Impact
Hi members,

.COM Domain $3.99 only!!!!

Come to buy your .com domain with $3.99 only!

Hurry up!!

Original price $6.90 and now you can get it $3.99 only!

Clicking this link https://www.exabytes.com/ to purchase the .com domain
Promocode : com-namepros

Come to be the first person to get this amazing offer by purchase .com for yours today!

Attachments

• 250x250-com-domain-promo.jpg
    250x250-com-domain-promo.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 32
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Exabytes kinda screwed me over. I'm just sayin....

•••
how many domains can one register?

•••
•••
•••
Exabytes took 2 domains away that I registered. It's been a month and I still didn't get my money back. Sometimes it doesn't pay to be cheap. Maybe you will have better luck, but I personally had a bad experience.

EDIT:refunded

Last edited:
•••
Exabytes took 2 domains away that I registered. It's been a month and I still didn't get my money back. Sometimes it doesn't pay to be cheap. Maybe you will have better luck, but I personally had a bad experience.
Sorry to hear that. Have you contacted Edward? Maybe he can do something to help an NP fellow. :pompous:

•••
Exabytes left a bad taste in my mouth too, as they wouldn't provide an auth. code for a .com domain that had expired one day earlier. They stated I had to renew it first at $15.95, by the way, to manage it to transfer it. I renewed it because it had been accepted at a brandable name marketplace. I won't be using them anymore, and if you do, transfer any domains well prior to their expiration!

•••
Sorry to hear that. Have you contacted Edward? Maybe he can do something to help an NP fellow. :pompous:
Nope, I'm doing exactly what they told me to do "kindly waiting for a refund"....................................

•••
Is exabytes icann accredited?

•••
•••
Exabytes kinda screwed me over. I'm just sayin....
Hi,

Sorry to hear that you have a bad experience with Exabytes. Can you explain to me more detail about your case? I will try to help you to solve your issue as fast as possible.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Last edited:
•••
how many domains can one register?
Hi,

You may register how many domain name as you want ya.
Just depends on the domain name that you want to register is available or not ya.
Any further information can ask me and I will try to help you.

•••
Unlimited. Till the end of promo.

Regular renew with Exabytes is $13.90/yr for .com.
Hi,

Thanks for your help to answer those question!
Cheers!

•••
Exabytes left a bad taste in my mouth too, as they wouldn't provide an auth. code for a .com domain that had expired one day earlier. They stated I had to renew it first at $15.95, by the way, to manage it to transfer it. I renewed it because it had been accepted at a brandable name marketplace. I won't be using them anymore, and if you do, transfer any domains well prior to their expiration!
Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you have a bad experience with Exabytes.
Can you explain to me more detail about your case? I will try to help you as many as I can.

Last edited:
•••
•••

Hello Steve, it is great to chat with you, do let me know again if you need any other help. Thank you. :)

•••
Thanks Edward, for reaching out with great customer service!

•••
•••
Hi,

Sorry to hear that you have a bad experience with Exabytes. Can you explain to me more detail about your case? I will try to help you to solve your issue as fast as possible.

Sure I can explain:
I purchased 2 gTLD domains on exabytes, but 2 days later was sent an email and told they are premium domains, to choose other domains instead. Apparently exabytes had a glitch and allowed me to register the premium domains for a regular fee. I asked for a refund, and received this message:

"The payment will be refund via Credit Card and this will take 14 days to proceed".

Seeing how this mistake is due to exabytes faulty website, I feel like I should have been issued a refund much faster, and an apology would have been nice, considering I lost 2 premium domains valued at $13,999 each by goDaddy! :-/

I just checked my bank now and there is no history of the transactions, so I assume I got the refunds finally.
It took much longer than 14 days which seems excessive. I spoke too soon, and should have checked my account before emotionally posting. For that I apologize.

Another confusion I have with exabytes is that when you register a domain, it is locked for at least 24 hours and "pending". Possibly because exabytes isn't an icann accredited registrar, but actually a reseller?

The communication with support was rather slow, and there was miscommunication due to language barrier.

My comment is not meant to tarnish the reputation of exabytes, but to share my experience and feedback so others may be aware, and make their own decision on whether or not to work with exabytes.

None of this reflects on you personally Edward, because you seem like a nice guy who truly wants to help.

I will not require further assistance, I got the $7.80 refund, but lost the $13,999 domains.

•••
•••
Sure I can explain:
I purchased 2 gTLD domains on exabytes, but 2 days later was sent an email and told they are premium domains, to choose other domains instead. Apparently exabytes had a glitch and allowed me to register the premium domains for a regular fee. I asked for a refund, and received this message:

"The payment will be refund via Credit Card and this will take 14 days to proceed".

Seeing how this mistake is due to exabytes faulty website, I feel like I should have been issued a refund much faster, and an apology would have been nice, considering I lost 2 premium domains valued at $13,999 each by goDaddy! :-/

I just checked my bank now and there is no history of the transactions, so I assume I got the refunds finally.
It took much longer than 14 days which seems excessive. I spoke too soon, and should have checked my account before emotionally posting. For that I apologize.

Another confusion I have with exabytes is that when you register a domain, it is locked for at least 24 hours and "pending". Possibly because exabytes isn't an icann accredited registrar, but actually a reseller?

The communication with support was rather slow, and there was miscommunication due to language barrier.

My comment is not meant to tarnish the reputation of exabytes, but to share my experience and feedback so others may be aware, and make their own decision on whether or not to work with exabytes.

None of this reflects on you personally Edward, because you seem like a nice guy who truly wants to help.

I will not require further assistance, I got the $7.80 refund, but lost the $13,999 domains.
HI

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience experience that you had with us. We had tried to add-on the new feature to support Premium Domain names just recently and it seems that it has some bugs and errors during customer purchases while the suggested domain area shows premium domain names with normal price.

We had removed ever since the bug reported. Not sure if this had affected you in the same way?

As regards to the refund period of 14 days, We are sorry if it takes too long, as the process of our finance, as well as the refund process, is indeed taking longer than usual. We will do our best to improve from this part.

Your feedback is of course much appreciated as it will greatly allow us to improve further from this. Once again, Sorry for the inconvenience

•••
I added 10 names to my cart and applied code com-namepros and it only deducted $2.91 from the entire total.

Am I supposed to buy domain and apply promo code 1 by 1?

Also, A Tip and Suggestion: If someone is buying domains in bulk from you, they have to manually disable/reject privacy protection by unclicking it one-by-one for each and every domain. This is not convenient. Otherwise, the site looks good.

•••
@exa-Edward I wasn't aware that the coupon can only be used one time. Is it possible to change the terms of the coupon so it can be used again or offer more $3.99 coupons? Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
I added 10 names to my cart and applied code com-namepros and it only deducted $2.91 from the entire total.

Am I supposed to buy domain and apply promo code 1 by 1?

Also, A Tip and Suggestion: If someone is buying domains in bulk from you, they have to manually disable/reject privacy protection by unclicking it one-by-one for each and every domain. This is not convenient. Otherwise, the site looks good.
Hi TomCarl,

As this is limited time, the promotion just ended, coupon code can only apply once per account for now. Without apply the coupon code, it is only cost $6.90/year.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back