Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Colours/Colors

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

VURG

VURGTop Member
Impact
742
Imagine if colours were used instead of names. What's your Domain Colour?

There are theoretically an infinite number of colours (each with a slightly different wavelength)

Maybe everyone could name a colour. One per person.

I'd like a shade of purple and I'd call it VURG.

Could Domain Colours destroy the internet as we know it?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i'll have what the're smoking please
 
0
•••
I have a facebook group to further the colour ideas.

One colour/color per person! | Facebook

Surely somebody could create an application that allows one colour/color per person. Then we could enjoy getting to know people by colour and not names.

Domain Colours have exciting potential.
 
0
•••
Paint it #000000
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
+1 :lol:
 
0
•••
Imagine if colours were used instead of names. What's your Domain Colour?

There are theoretically an infinite number of colours (each with a slightly different wavelength)

Maybe everyone could name a colour. One per person.

I'd like a shade of purple and I'd call it VURG.

Could Domain Colours destroy the internet as we know it?

Tm issues

Prince = Purple Rain

Jimi Hendrix = Purple Haze :hehe:
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back