Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Colors for website development

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Do you use color match for your websites development ?

  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

    12 
    votes
    52.2%
  • No

    11 
    votes
    47.8%
  • Sometimes

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

sacx13

Established Member
Impact
3
Do you use a color match for you website development ?
If yes what color match do you use ?

If you don't know about that try to see this site :
http://www.colormatch.dk/

Regards
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
no i dont use color match just use template
 
0
•••
No I use other color sites...
 
0
•••
0
•••
Nice color scheme ...

Regards
 
0
•••
0
•••
More than 6 colors ?

studio606 said:

Nice ... But is someone who know a tool with more than 6 colors ?:)

Regards
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
I just match colors with Photoshop.
 
0
•••
Photoshop it as well...
 
0
•••
Any designing program would probably work.... aside to PS
 
0
•••
0
•••
you may want to take a look to a good one, that is "colorimpact".
 
0
•••
Using the built-in swatch libraries in Photoshop is fun.
 
0
•••
Genialnames said:
you may want to take a look to a good one, that is "colorimpact".

Hey, this a cool tool to work with :tu:
 
0
•••
Have a look at colorschemer.com Nice color combos listed their for the website.
 
0
•••
sacx13 said:
Do you use a color match for you website development ?
If yes what color match do you use ?

If you don't know about that try to see this site :
http://www.colormatch.dk/

Regards

Nice Site I added to my favorites :)
 
0
•••
Never really though of something like this when making a website. I've bookmarked the sites, they should be useful for the future.
 
0
•••
I have never used or heard of this site until you posted it. I went to it and it uses JS and I don't care for the design. I have seen much better color pickers that can use hex. This drag bar just didn't work for me.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back