NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

JO3Y

Established Member
Impact
Hey Guys,

I would love to know your opinions on this domain.

Thanks in advance :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
From a little research I've done, there are 4 "national parks" in total, within Colorado. Would be happier if it was the individual park names (such as Rocky Mountain / Mesa Verde in COM, and so on). I struggle with the domain in question. Its a tough GEO, the way it is. IMO

Last edited:
•••
Definitely could be valuable as a website imo, but not as a domain. There is plenty of content that can be created about NPs in Colorado, and there are some good opportunities to plug affiliate links for hotels/airlines into said content. I bet you could clear some good money after awhile with a strong content strategy.

•••
From a little research I've done, there are 4 "national parks" in total, within Colorado. Would be happier if it was the individual park names (such as Rocky Mountain / Mesa Verde in COM, and so on). I struggle with the domain in question. Its a tough GEO, the way it is. IMO
I was waiting for your take. Thank you for that insight.

•••
It's limited use and monetization will be less than fruitful to be honest.

Try to bang it out of the park, with something like NationalParks.com (obviously taken)

But there's no question about the value and it can be scaleable.

If you have to ask if something is good, then it's probably not. Many times, new domainers and marketers try to make something out of nothing, instead of making something Great to begin with. :xf.smile:

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back