College Copywriters Writer Network

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian D

TeenDomainer.comEstablished Member
Impact
I am the co-founder of a marketplace of writers called College Copywriters which consists of college students from top universities around the United States.

I personally own a large network of sites and I was so tired of being disappointed by trying to find a reliable outsourced writer that provided quality content.

Then at college I realized my peers are the perfect people to help me; with majors and extracurricular interests that span a wide range of subject areas they make great writers. All of our writers are trained in SEO, but we write for the visitors not the robots.

For basic orders, our price structure is as follows:

"A-" Quality $0.020 per word
Best suited for marketing copy and other bulk orders, this is still some of the best content you'll find on the web.

"A" Quality $0.0267 per word
Great quality across the board, perfect for blog posts, news articles, general web pages, and other similar content.

"A+" Quality $0.034 per word
Only written by our top authors, recommended for assignments requiring a little extra research or highly polished presentation.

I am happy to give away 3 300 word articles as reviews to different people.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
[I am happy to give away 3 300 word articles as reviews to different people.
[/QUOTE]

I'll take a review copy

Morg

•••
will take the 300 words free copy :D

•••
Will take last available spot for review

•••
Quick review.

Just got my review copy yesterday. I am pleased with the article. I am going to add a few words to it, but it is something I could use right away.

I did not run it through copyscape.com yet, but I will before I post it online.

Looks like this could be a good source for low cost content.

Thanks,
Morg

•••
Thanks for the review, all free copies have now been given away. If you have any questions please PM me.

•••
I received my review article last week.

I'm very satisfied with quality and my small remarks I expect to be fixed soon.
I didn't ask for SEO writing (in review free copy) but I think it can be easily valuated "as written with SEO in mind". It was one valuable plus point.
There was no WOW factor for internet readers in provided example but I did not order some kind of expert/expensive copywriting as well.
And - "Yes" - I will use College Copywriters for my next project/s.
And - "Yes" - I need more time to taste the new service myself and became a client:) I'm a Brian's customer for while.

•••
Thanks for the review TURIST, I will give out one more free review copy just send me a PM.

Thanks

Brian

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back