Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill B

Established Member
Impact
Hey everyone
Although I am going to build this domain out I was just wondering what you think of it and if you might have a value in mind. Thanks for your time

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Its a new gtld. I dont think it has got any potential.
Final value depends on your development.

•••
Thanks for the reply. Anyone else?

•••
"collecting photography" gets 30 searches per month on google avg

•••
Thanks for the reply SiteMachine. How do i find out what a given keyword is searched for on Google? Oh, and by the way, how many searches are there for the word "Collecting"? Thanks

Last edited:
•••
Google keyword planner.

Collecting gets very low searches itself, under 2k but that isn't really relevant especially with a tld longer than 4 characters.

•••
It's not such common phrase, but has relevance to an increasingly popular activity. It is on the long side thou.

I had taught about reg'in it but opted for collect.photos instead.

Last edited:
•••
Google keyword planner.

Collecting gets very low searches itself, under 2k but that isn't really relevant especially with a tld longer than 4 characters.
Tried the keyword planner. Thought I was missing something. Thanks for the tip. Like I said though I am planning on building the site out to become very much similar to another site that I built out. See below.

Last edited:
•••
It's not such common phrase, but has relevance to an increasingly popular activity. It is on the long side thou.

I had taught about reg'in it but opted for collect.photos instead.
I also had a shorter photographic domain name too. But even though the domain is long I have an even longer first name domain oldphotographic.com which gets quite a few hits and I Target other keywords relating to photography. The reason I went with collecting photography is because I want the site to be more related to All Things photography not just photographs. Good luck with your domain.

•••
Oh,and the other reason that I chose collecting.photography is who could possibly forget the domain? Especially if you collect it.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back