NameSilo

domain CollateralLoans.TODAY Please APPRAISE

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Powers

Grrr8DomainsEstablished Member
Impact
53
Any thoughts on the value of this domain?

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Don't see any value. 3 words, not the best extension. Etc.
 
0
•••
It of course will depend on how today sales take off how hard it will be to sell them. I agree with @creataweb that 2+1 words are a harder sell than 1+extension, although NewLife(.)today sold for $2250, WhatsUp(.)today for $2082, and BestDeals(.)today for $700 which are encouraging. The loan and loans TLDs also offer competition since they can be used to more directly say the same thing. I could see $$$ but I think probability of sale is probably lowish. I hope you are successful with it!
 
0
•••
I dropped all my .today domains, even though I had some nice one word names. No interest from buyers.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back