Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Dn

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

Please appraise this domain.

ColdDrink.Org

Cold drink is a billion dollar business.

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
the issue here is the .org TLD.

It's a good domain, but not easily marketable. Good luck though.

•••
Agree with @kn65, the org is the problem.

•••
It's only a problem if you allow it to be so. I would (given a favorable geographic location) Develop this into an 'Organization' or 'think tank' that researches and makes recommendations to Government about the pros and cons of various Cold Drinks, especially in the public sector. In other words, create an Issue (problem) when none existed before, Problem - Reaction - Solution.

Regards
satan ;)

PS.
Nokta put a $4,772 valuation on this one.

Last edited:
•••
It's only a problem if you allow it to be so. I would (given a favorable geographic location) Develop this into an 'Organization' or 'think tank' that researches and makes recommendations to Government about the pros and cons of various Cold Drinks, especially in the public sector. In other words, create an Issue (problem) when none existed before, Problem - Reaction - Solution.

Regards
satan ;)

PS.
Nokta put a $4,772 valuation on this one.

Allow me to elaborate, I am more talking about the marketability of the domain, not its intrinsic value. .ORG take a lot more convincing that a .COM, that's just how the market is.

•••
reg fee

best phrase would be "cold drinks", cuz nobody wants just one drink.

also, it's vague, as in what kind of drink

and .org doesn't fit

imo....

•••
Would have to wait for a Beer drinking gang to start a charity site

•••
'Allow me to elaborate, I am more talking about the marketability of the domain, not its intrinsic value. .ORG take a lot more convincing that a .COM, that's just how the market is.'

kn65, I expressed my opinion of the Marketability of the name, you either did not read my post and just looked at the dollar sign with a number and/or you did not understand my opinion.

The only way to market a .org and actually make money is through Government the biggest .org of all.

Maybe you thought I was being satirical but I was serious. Create a problem then offer the Solution, that is how the West was Won and Operates.

Regards
matt

•••
Ideal for a cold drink organisation.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back