IT.COM

Coinbase giving away $50 of Stellar (XML)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
The people that make Stellar have partnered up with Coinbase. The only 'catch' if you want to call it that is that they make you watch a few short 5 minute videos and answer a one question multiple choice quiz (super easy) just to prove that you actually watched the video and paid attention, then they deposit the XML (Stellar) right into your account. The videos are all about what you can do with Stellar and what it's uses are as a crypto, this all happens on the coinbase website.

You can earn up to $50 of free XML (Stellar) if you watch a couple videos on Coinbase and then take a 1 question quiz at the end.

Link: https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/k5q70xw8

- you easily earn $10 by watching a few videos and answering the quiz
- remaining $40 you make by referring 4 people ($10 each) to also check it out

They deposit it right into your Coinbase account instantly.

I believe they're doing this in the hopes that you eventually go on to purchase more XLM through Coinbase but it's totally up to you and you get free XML either way.

Full disclaimer: my referral link above will benefit me, and not cost you anything. I wouldn't be sharing this post if it didn't actually benefit you guys and be something of interest. Mods feel free to take this down if it does not belong. Stellar is the #9 crypto in the world right now according to coinmarketcap. This literally doesn't cost anything but about 30 minutes of your time to watch the vids.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back