Not open for further replies.

Sarfraz S.

Established Member
Impact
Please appraise:

coįn.com
bįtcoįn.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I will appraise but what does this mean ,let me know what you are trying to do here ,
This is some IDN domain names for coin and bitcoin. Looking for guys who are fond of IDN domain names

•••
just cant appraise if I don't get it,maybe someone else can ,good luck though

•••
Reg fee half of the world even don't know how to write į it's just as a typo

•••
If it can be easily typed by some keyboards in Europe or something maybe there can be some value for some people!
good luck!

•••
If it can be easily typed by some keyboards in Europe or something maybe there can be some value for some people!
good luck!
It is possible in Mac. Press (i)

•••
Such domains are confusing. When you need to make a search to figure out how to type in a domain it normally means there will be no interest from resellers and end-users. IDN's work best for ccTLD's with meaningful words. Mixing English words and product names with letters outside of the English alphabet makes no sense.

•••
I don't think so, expect if you are Lithuanian perhaps, it looks more or less like one of their characters to me.

But these names have no value.
Do you see such names in the wild or featured in domain sales reports ? Nope.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back