Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Coel.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NickSE

Established Member
Impact
6
Coel.com - What do you think? :D
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Is it going to be a WV tourist site? :hehe:
 
0
•••
I'm missing something here, aren't I? :gl: :|

Thanks for the assist.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
XboxEnvy said:
Is it going to be a WV tourist site? :hehe:
I'll take a stab at this and assume that you're referring to "coal", not "coel". :hehe:

As for your domain, I like it. Registered since 1997. Only problem I can see with it is that it can, as seen above, be easily confused with "coal". Also, I don't see any meaning behind it.

However, it is a pronounceable LLLL.com (cvvc at that) with solely premium letters. Between that and its age, I could see it fetching low $x,xxx.

Good luck!
 
0
•••
Depending on traffic (im sure it gets some) I'd say from mid XXX to low X,XXX

Solid Name

Peter
 
0
•••
Thank you for the feedback, I must say i had to read the posts many times before I understood what was going on Coel VS Coal.

The name is Coel.com just to make that clear, and thank you for the comments.
 
0
•••
I like it. good name.. i'd say it's worth more than high XXX.

All the best,
SW
 
0
•••
It was late...
 
0
•••
Nice solid name. Mid to high $xxx to a reseller
 
0
•••
Coel

Chamber; cavity: blastocoel

That's was Answer.com says

Also my friends kid is named Coel.

Low $x,xxx Nice Grab, did you pick it up a SnapNames?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back