NameSilo

Coding.tv - For sale!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
31
Coding.tv

This is a strong developable keyword with a growing extension. This domain has a normal renewal fee, whereas other similar quality keywords require premium renewal fees.

Google Result for "Coding" - 75,500,000

Domain is registered with godaddy and expires 1/24/2009.

Please make offers in the thread or via PM. I will add a BIN at a later date. If I receive an offer I like, I will accept immediately, so make your offers quick.

Payment via paypal or escrow.

Thank you for looking
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bump.
 
0
•••
Looking for offers over $150. Thanks. Make offers in thread please.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back