Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain CodersHaven.info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RageD

VIP Member
Impact
31
I just picked this one up. What do you guys think? Any real value in the name?

-RageD
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I personally don't see value, especially in the .info extension. In my opinion, the keywords don't fit the extension. That doesn't mean someone else will not see its value, however. :) I may also be biased since I'm personally not a fan of .info.

At least it's not CoderShaven.info. :hehe:
 
0
•••
haha yeah, I was looking at that. I had another name I was going to register with the .net extension but completely forgot it. Thanks for the opinion, anyone else?

-RageD
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back