domain CoderJobs.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Job board for all the Software Coders :) What do you think

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hello!

I think it has potential. I would say low to mid $xxx.

Best of luck!

•••
I think its a pretty good name, probably worth 500 bucks or so.

•••
Hah. I know someone who was in this auction but forgot to bid. :)

Nice domain. I don't think it's a home run but it's a solid double.

•••
agree it has a nice little ring to it.

•••
Thanks for your feedback guys, Who do you think will be the right end user Companies or Individuals? Should i contact companies who do software recruitment?

•••
Very good name for tech jobs and freelance, All the best..

•••
Good name i would say high $xx to Mid $xxx

•••
Great domain name. I like it. Better to develop it. It can really make a good website and can generate good income. You may run this in job board scripts. For now lets say value of $xxx. Good luck with it.

•••
I agreed with the mid $xxx initially, but when you realize this name has a ring to it(brandable)and coding is a lucrative niche, then you should probably only sell for at least low $x,xxx.

nice name!

•••
Thanks for your feedback guys, Who do you think will be the right end user Companies or Individuals? Should i contact companies who do software recruitment?

No one is going to hand you endusers. Do some research. :P

•••
Thanks for the feedback, the .net is an active job board not sure if it is an active website.

•••
I really like that domain actually. It has some good potential and I would personally develop it first.

•••
Very good name, imo it can fetch you some where around low xxx to high xxxx

•••
Thank you all for the feedback, this really helps in pricing the domain for a quick sale. !

•••
yes xxx is the right valuation imo...
I think owners of websites like nichejobs.com, may be your prospective buyers... they have lots of such domains...
So best of luck...

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back