NameSilo

Coded layout 4 sale

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Are you sure that this isn't a Template Monster Template? I'm sure that I saw it somewhere else.
 
0
•••
Yes I'm sure of it!!
 
0
•••
It looks like it was created by a design group (or freelancer) for MarsaouiMeubles.com, which appears to be down. Do you run the design group? Did the client who (presumably) paid for this layout give you permission to resell it? Looks dubious....
 
0
•••
Yes he has the right ot resell it! I created the original CSS for "marsaoui meubles" site.
The CSS was based on that one but is not the same exactly! :)
And BTW We work together.

BTW you can see the fully functional version here:
http://seether.uuuq.com/plane_view/index.html
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back