IT.COM

.co.uk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Sorry for asking but I'm kind of new in this things.

Is .co.uk such a bad extension?

I know the best is .com but what is your opinion about .co.uk?

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.co.uk is a very cool domain specially if you want to open a professional website like designing websites or coding websites...

•••
I personally like .co.uk, depends on the domain itself if it fits etc.

No good having AmericaOnline.co.uk

:p

•••
Yep, I agree. Nothing wrong with it at all. I don't really HATE any TLD's. :)

•••
Jon_ said:
Yep, I agree. Nothing wrong with it at all. I don't really HATE any TLD's. :)

Same with me, I guess it all depends what your going to do with the domain like develop it and etc. :hehe:

•••
most people dont like the 2 year min. But I think under .com .net .org .co.uk finds its place 4th. This extension is very common place and if a site has name.com name.co.uk ut us not uncommon for them to receive more traffic on the name.co.uk

•••
IMHO, it's a "distinct" domain that people won't get confused with .com/.net/.org, but it isn't held as highly as the others. It is still a SLD...

•••
It is an ok extension, but it wouldn't grow very quickly or will ever become a popular extension.

•••
i dont like em, but there not bad.. id say after .net, before .org

•••
.co.uk sounds chic. Use it.

•••
1rrr1 said:
It is an ok extension, but it wouldn't grow very quickly or will ever become a popular extension.

Your joking? ITS BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS! And is popular.

•••
1rrr1 said:

It already did, years ago. :p

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back