Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Adam27 - Thank you for the mention here : ) Just to clarify though on pricing - $18.50 .co is for new registrations only. The transfer/renewal price is $22.75.

•••
Epik $18.50 .CO regs

Transfers/Renewals $22.75

Must have elevated account. Price will not show if you check w/o asking @RL. Check signature. :)

$18.50???? Burn!

$12.99 @ Dynadot

•••
Why is .co that expensive (renewal fees)?

•••
•••
anyone know of cheap .co transfers? best I find is ~17$ at godaddy with their regular 30/40% off coupons

plz reply if u know of cheaper ones. tnx

Last edited:
•••
some nice domains for sale
XX prices per domain
pm to talk

Blindfold .co
damned .co
dn1 .co
Extender .co
Heatsink .co
LightningBolt .co
NameSake .co
NineLives .co
nuns .co
Painkiller .co
Payload .co
Punisher .co
Suntan .co
Switchblade .co
unlike .co
virtualgame .co

•••
hi guys - what you think about 88y.co

•••
Limited value for CCC.CO presently, except for special combinations (e.g. P2P, M2M, B2B, etc)

•••
•••
•••
•••
healthinsure.co
dubaihotels.co
SolarFarm.co

•••
•••
totally agree with you. .co wil surely take over .com and also it is used in country extension as .co.de or co.uk

•••
Just got one .co in my portfolio of over 200 domains and that is SelfDrivingCars.co :)

•••
Where's is the cheapest .co registration right now?

•••
Someone is continouly buying 3l.co from last 4 days - dont know who he is but looklike some sort of push is there in .co market

•••
Someone is continouly buying 3l.co from last 4 days - dont know who he is but looklike some sort of push is there in .co market

nice.
someone buying all 4l.com too

where did you see it? how many about? average price? ty

•••
nice.
someone buying all 4l.com too

where did you see it? how many about? average price? ty
Alcy you can check history of .co in other fourms - last 4 days continously 3l between 100 - 250 $ - i think something is going on in someones mind

•••
Alcy you can check history of .co in other fourms - last 4 days continously 3l between 100 - 250 $ - i think something is going on in someones mind

oh ok
I thought you meant some specific little known chinese slae venues

let's hope its bigger than some one newbie domainer uneducated rich mind going on buying spree.

still hanging on to 10 3l.co non chip and 5 chip

•••
•••
•••
Sale completed!

nice sale! congrats for this chip sale 3l.co!!!

do u have any idea abotu motivation behind buyer for this name? what it abbreviates to for him? its obviously enduser.

I was refusing some nice 500-700$ figures per domain.. on the few 3l.co chips I hold last year... and that was from resellers! so I hope to catch some endusers for them in years to come also. not really in rush to sell

but your price range you got would please me too!

xtz.co
wrz.co
lyz.co

are the 3 of mine I own still now.

cheers

Last edited:
•••
nice sale! congrats for this chip sale 3l.co!!!

do u have any idea abotu motivation behind buyer for this name? what it abbreviates to for him? its obviously enduser.

I was refusing some nice 500-700$ figures per domain.. on the few 3l.co chips I hold last year... and that was from resellers! so I hope to catch some endusers for them in years to come also. not really in rush to sell

but your price range you got would please me too!

xtz.co
wrz.co
lyz.co

are the 3 of mine I own still now.

cheers

I've tracked down the purchaser and they are coming out of Manhattan, they do small development projects.

It was a great acronym so i knew it would always sell.

I've still got a few LLL left too.

•••
http://shortnames.com/lll/sales#3m

3L CHIPs for only $25 ? :xf.eek:
I think LLL.co investors are running out of cash...
Can't say I'm surprised - I haven't got a single offer over $950 for mine.
All have $2k BIN and no interest whatsoever.

I will need to trim my list of .co this year again because if I wanted to renew all I would need to spend almost $9000 :hungover:
My 2017 resolution - punch myself every time I want to buy a name that is only OK-ish (rather than fantastic)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back