Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I helped on of my clients acquire a one word marijuana or smoker domain. He paid over $4000 for the name, the seller was originally asking almost $9000 but I found it was listed on godaddy for half the price he was going to pay.

•••
Received my first enquiry email today for some non chip LLL. $400 for four although it was not clear if that was for each or the lot (I would assume the lot). Anyhow I deleted the email.

•••
i love .co i think they are going to boom..sold a ton bought a ton

•••
•••
•••
I decided to change my less important names (like non-CP 4L names) from Sedo to Bodis inquiry page (no need to sign up to send en offer)
And just received one for CVCV - a whooping $10 :xf.grin:

I'm not sure if I will even bother answering - trying to squeeze $500+ from a low-ball offer like that is pain in the ass ("Are you kidding me? This name is not even worth $50. Low-life squatters like you should all die! Blah blah blah").

I wish Bodis allowed custom description - for example expected range for offers i.e. $xxx

•••
I helped on of my clients acquire a one word marijuana or smoker domain. He paid over $4000 for the name, the seller was originally asking almost $9000 but I found it was listed on godaddy for half the price he was going to pay.

4k are a lot of money! For me it's a surprise that one word marijuana or smoker/drugs oriented domain has that value!
Surprised and happy cause I've junkie . co

•••
Received my first enquiry email today for some non chip LLL. $400 for four although it was not clear if that was for each or the lot (I would assume the lot). Anyhow I deleted the email.

Really? i also got the same email then. i got 400$ for 4 non chip LLL.COs. no idea weather it for each or for all.
any way i said. not now.

•••
4k are a lot of money! For me it's a surprise that one word marijuana or smoker/drugs oriented domain has that value!
Surprised and happy cause I've junkie . co
keyword was "STONER"

•••
For those interested in 4L.co, looks like GGGG.co sold for $581.13 on the 111.co WeChat auction.
AIYA.co also sold for $76.46 and SHUI.co for $1083.97 so I'm guessing they have some sort of Chinese meaning.

•••
~35% 5N.co with "4" taken now

•••
why not just contact the seller directly and negotiate a better price?

•••
Almost 2000 NNNN.co just showed up on Godaddy Auctions, chips and non-chips, over 9 days left to go...

Don't know if these auctions will play out, or if it's some large portfolio holder trying to gauge market value? Well see

None of them start with a 6, 8 or 9. Only one starts with a 7. Rest start with a 0 to 5.

•••
Transfer is complete and buyer informed Escrow.com they accept.

What I thought was an end user appears to actually be another investor, which makes me oddly happy.

Graphene (dotco) for $3k via DomainAgents.

•••
Transfer is complete and buyer informed Escrow.com they accept.

What I thought was an end user appears to actually be another investor, which makes me oddly happy.

Graphene (dotco) for $3k via DomainAgents.

It's a very cool name. Nice sale.

•••
It's a very cool name. Nice sale.

Thanks. Was thrilled to pick that up on a name.com backorder. Was shocked to see it drop and then I stalked it.

•••
Thanks. Was thrilled to pick that up on a name.com backorder. Was shocked to see it drop and then I stalked it.

When did you grab that?

•••
Great sale, it isn't a name I would have even hand-regged. Just goes to show...

•••
When did you grab that?
This past September. If I recall correctly it had been registered initially in the early days of the release in 2010, but I can't remember exactly.

•••
Great sale, it isn't a name I would have even hand-regged. Just goes to show...
Burgeoning market. Massive potential. Seriously thought about turning it down, but bird in the hand, etc.

I'll be thrilled if I see it flip later, but I'll also be crushed if the payday is astronomical.

•••
Where current cheapest .co reg?

•••
Bought

Nanas (.) co
Speranza (.) co

in Godaddy Close out

•••
If anyone wants to invest in 3L.co, I ready to sell one 3L chip urgent, for $850 + escrow.

•••
Tailoring.co
EarnMoney.co

What do you guys think?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back